1. The Studio will provide a clear and visible space for signage and labels for artworks on display.
2. The Studio will agree to put the ArtWalk sign in the entrance area for the entire duration of the event being: November 1st - 28th 2021.
3. The Studio will make the final determination of locations available for display and presentation method no later than October 17, 2021.
4. The Studio is not responsible for preparing artworks for display and for providing hanging hardware, supports, pedestals and other materials.
5. The Studio is not responsible for insurance of artworks. Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk volunteers, Studio owners and staff will not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damage during the exhibition of art works.
6. The Studio agrees to have sufficient insurance to allow the public to enter and access the premises or place of business.
7. The Studio agrees to indemnify Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk and it's officers, agents, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and liabilities arising out of personal injury, theft, property damage, or death arising from or any way connected to the Studio or occasioned wholly or in part by an act or omission of the Studio, it officers, employees, agents, customers or other invitees except to the extent that such losses were caused by the gross negligence of any of the indemnified parties.
8. The Studio will include information regarding the artist, works and exhibition information in its regular marketing communication.
9. The Studio will state in the registration form if any percentage from art sales will be taken.
10. The Studio will coordinate the sales process with the artist.
11. The Studio will reserve the right to make selection decisions about the works included for showcasing in its premises.
12. The Studio agrees that contact person details will be given to the Artist, whose works will be displayed.
13. The Studio agrees that Squamish Arts Council may use its name, address and image in ArtWalk promotional materials.