1. The Venue will provide a clear and visible space for signage and labels for artworks on display.
2. The Venue will agree to put the ArtWalk sign in the entrance area.
3. The Venue will make the final determination of locations available for display and presentation method no later than Oct 1, 2020.
4. The Venue is not responsible for preparing artworks for display and for providing hanging hardware, supports, pedestals and other materials.
5. The Venue is not responsible for insurance of artworks. Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk volunteers, Venue owners and staff will not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damage during the exhibition of art works.
6. The Venue agrees to have sufficient insurance to allow the public to enter and access the premises or place of business.
7. The venue agrees to indenify Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk and it's officers, agents, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and liabilities arising out of personal injury, theft, property damage, or death arising from or any way connected to the Venue or occasioned wholly or in part by an act or omission of the Venue, it officers, employees, agents, customers or other invitees except to the extent that such losses were caused by the gross negligence of any of the indemnified parties.
8. The Venue will include information regarding the artist, works and exhibition information in its regular marketing communication.
9. The Venue will state in the registration form if any percentage from art sales will be taken.
10. The Venue will coordinate the sales process with the artist.
11. The Venue will reserve the right to make selection decisions about the works included for showcasing in its premises.
12. The Venue agrees that contact person details will be given to the Artist, whose works will be displayed.
13. The Venue agrees that Squamish Arts Council may use its name, address and image in ArtWalk promotional materials.