1. All programs are on a first come first serve basis.
2. Youth who have been involved in a behavioral incident must talk with the Squamish Arts Council staff prior to an event to determine whether they will be permitted to attend.
3. Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use/discussion.
4. All programs are intended to be safe physical and emotional spaces for everyone. Participants show each other respect, refrain from intimidation, bullying, gossiping, horseplay, and must use appropriate language.
5. Privacy of program participants is a priority for staff. However, because virtual programs exist online, those who participate do so at their own risk of being identified by other program participants.
6. During video calls, staff will not be recording and we require you do not as well.
7. Staff are required to report to the appropriate authorities: child abuse or possibility of serious harm to yourself or others.
8. Staff are required to report involvement in illegal activities which threaten property, clients or staff. These could include drug transactions, acts or threats of violence.